Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is redefining the intelligent edge with reliable mobility and IOT solutions for organizations of all sizes.
The company delivers solutions that empower organizations to serve mobile savvy users who rely on internal and cloud-based apps for every aspect of their work and personal lives
With services offered as software from the public or private cloud, Aruba also delivers secure connectivity for mobile and IoT. An open architecture allows IT professionals to build networks that keep up with changing technology and user behaviour by migrating away from expensive to-operate and proprietary infrastructures which were originally designed for fixed network connections within physical locations.
Aruba at a glance
- Founded February 2002
- Acquired by HP March 2015
- Headquarters Santa Clara, California
- Revenue >$2.5 Billion
- Regions served Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific, Japan
- Sales model - Direct, value-added distributors, value-added resellers, original equipment manufacturers
- Number of employees >6,000
- Status - Hewlett Packard Enterprise is listed on NYSE under the symbol HPE